Not Your Everyday News

Monday, April 30, 2007

Friends, Food, and Phones

Ah, just got home after having a simply superb evening. Hubby and I
went out to dinner with our dear friends the Thompsons. It was long
overdue, so we made the most of it. We had a very nice dinner, actually
better than expected as it was at a restaurant my husband and I had
tried in the past and had been rather disappointed. But since we had
heard that there had been some menu changes and improvements, we
decided to give it another go, this time with company; a great time was
had by all! We then sat a spell at the Thompson's house, whereupon my
hubby basically held a clinic. See, he has a Motorola RAZR phone, and
recently the Thompsons each got one too. So naturally my tech whiz
had to show them various functions of the phone and teach them how
to use it. So I sat there, witnessing a Motorola how-to session, and let
me tell you, it was rather amusing! Camera, photos, ringtones, how to
save and/or send, the works. If the Thompsons can actually remember
all the new info, they are more capable folks than yours truly!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home