Not Your Everyday News

Monday, April 23, 2007

Thanks for your support

Folks get frustrated at times with things...just stuff in general.
AND, folks take alot of things and stuff for granted. But every
once in a while, we are reminded that sometimes we get upset
and frustrated over NOTHING, and that we can't ALWAYS
take matters for granted. I got reminded of that this past
weekend, and am now just heaving a big sigh of relief. Yes, I am
writing rather cryptically, as I don't feel the need or desire to go
into rather personal details. But I did get a little bit of an insight
as to who I can count on at the restaurant, and who I cannot,
when an emergency arises. I was also privy to yet another
example of a true and valued friendship (you know who you are
P & J ... sorry we had to postpone dinner). As for Michelle, who
I was kind of mean and rude to...well, at least more than usual
(wink wink!!), thanks for just being you. Thanks to Lola too, who
I didn't get to actually speak to, but found her numerous and
concerned communications. It takes alot of crazy, fun, cool folks
to make the world, or at least my world, go 'round. In this
category of course is my husband, who today I love more than
yesterday, but less than tomorrow. Ti amero per sempre tesoro!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad things are okay for you! ~lola

7:56 PM, April 25, 2007  
Blogger lilredpro5 said...

thanx girlfriend, these Italian dudes sure do keep you on your toes!

11:31 AM, April 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home