Not Your Everyday News

Saturday, September 30, 2006

weather conspiracy

ok, who let in the winter? daggone it, we went from like almost 80 degrees
to about 45 (temp last night, bbrrrr) in like a day or two. Whatever
happened to the seasons? Seems like we have only 2 now. And of course
this plays havoc with my less than reputable sinuses. Been hitting all the
over the counter sinus meds in the hope of finding one that seems to help
me sneeze, wheeze, and blow my nose less - Advil Cold and Sinus seems to
be the winner, helping me more for a longer period of time. Anyway, at the
same time, I have been stymied in my attempts to wash my little red
Protege 5 (lilredpro5!!). Not like he is really dirty, but he is not a spotless
candy apple red as he should always be. But everytime I begin to mosey on
down to my favorite car wash, the sun either begins to fade into the clouds,
or in one case, an actual mini-drizzle of rain actually started with the sun
out! Then the other day we got this massive rainshower to boot. My
concerned observer, Mrs. Reagan, tells me to stop thinking about washing
my Mazda, that the mere thought of going to the car wash is bringing the
rain! What is this, psychic powers in reverse? May need to consult Lisa and
Peter (the older couple I have mentioned in the past) and see what can be
done about this! By the way, they have started their own blog too, as has
Lola in Alaska, and both are using this same Blogger by Google system that
I am using....gee, I am a trendsetter....NOT! I would ask Blogger for a
commission except that it is completely free. Maybe they could swing for a
new laptop for me - is anyone at Google reading this and taking a hint?
(I prefer HP - wireless with a 15 inch screen, 1 gig of memory, 80 gig hard
drive, dvd) Hey, can't say I didn't try!

1 Comments:

Blogger Just a Random Girl said...

Hello. I am Freedom. I is interested in bloggering thing from being in the State of Alaska.

It is wonderful would be if you could tell me how do you make blogs online the internet?

Haha.

12:57 PM, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home