Not Your Everyday News

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

parfums













Logo Central here! In one of those moods where I don't want to rant or
rave or report tacky news (although still elated a week later that Whitney
Houston is FINALLY dumping Bobby Brown, and still mad that
California has given us infected spinach!). So I have decided to talk about
perfumes, specifically the ones my husband and I usually use (we use
other brands other than the ones you see above, but these are the main 4
we indulge in). Armani's Gio is one of the best, both the male and female
versions. Not too strong or overpowering, just a nice clean scent. As for
Guerlain, I use Shalimar, have been for years, usually when I dress up.
It is a fragrance that starts off strong and very slowly fades into your outfitand skin and lasts forever; very classic and feminine. Then we come to
Davidoff - Cool Water - which like Gio, has versions for both men and
women, and both are just fantastic. Nice fresh scents, good for everyday -
it is usually what I wear to work. Last but not least, there is Hugo Boss.
Most of that firm's scents are very strong and masculine, but not to the
point of overpowering. Actually, the best perfume they ever had (in my
opinion naturally!) was the Boss Elements. I bought that by the bushel
for my husband, just an excellent scent on him. Unfortunately, I may
have been the only one buying it, as it has been discontinued, or maybe
I simply just can't find it anywhere anymore; I have checked Belk,
Hechts, and Dillards, no dice (maybe Nordstrom or Bloomingdales?
haven't checked there yet). So hubby is down to the last bottle of
Elements, unless I can scrounge some up from somewhere!

1 Comments:

Blogger Just a Random Girl said...

LilRed, try that Bulgari that I've fallen in love with. Also, the Issey Miyake. The men's cologne smells like a pine forest mixed with a box of lemons. Remember NYC boy who works in CT? Yeah. He wore it. And loves the women's scent. That's kind of how I got hooked. Now, I'm completely addicted. All these Alaskans have no clue what's going on when I wear it!

11:18 PM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home