Not Your Everyday News

Monday, November 27, 2006

friends and goodies

Sunday usually turns out to be a fun day at the restaurant, and
yesterday was no different. We were fairly busy, plus I had some
nice visits. The Thompsons, tired after filling 39 bags with raked
leaves, came in for dinner. 39....I think my husband and I have
done about 11. oh well. Lisa and Peter also dropped by, with
laptop in tow to show me their new blog! They have been trying
to set one up for a while, looks like they finally have it going. Alot
of stuff about cats and flowers in there, 2 of their main interests.
Then I finally had a visit from my good buddy Sandra, whom I
hadn't seen in about 2 months. It was great to see her, but also a
bit distressing, as she was telling me about a possible new job
that would move her out of the area, about 3 hours away. She
should know more this week, so time will tell. Just nice to have
her around, even if we don't get together that often. She is one
of the few pals I have my age, and we can talk about practically
anything. Sandra even brought me Doritos to munch on....thanks
again by the way for those, hadn't had any in a good while! I
have other friends who bring me edible goodies, ranging from
brownies to pecans to fudge to pineapple. (and then I wonder
why I'm not losing more weight than I am?!!?) Plus I work in a
restaurant....simply doomed! Fortunately my husband likes a
'healthy' woman....like he had a choice!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don’t need to loose any weight!!! You look beautiful as you are! Besides you have lost weight and look great!!! Oh yea, 3 hours is not that far, I can still come up and see you... may even be more then once every 2 months.....

7:56 PM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger lilredpro5 said...

so so kind, now what did we agree
about your payment for writing that?
;)

11:34 AM, December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home