Not Your Everyday News

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Shake shake shake!




Hearts for lovers, a barbell for your gym rat, or an old telephone ear and mouthpiece for the big talkers - take your pick!
Just had to show y'all some very cute salt and pepper shakers that I found on what
is becoming one of my favorite websites, Slashfood.com.
On that site you will find not only food recipes and trends, but some
rather unusual kitchen items...ie., not your everyday utensils and
accessories! The shakers above are just examples of some of the
neat stuff featured on the site. Furthermore, you can keep up on the
latest food news, such as the headline today about Martha Stewart.
Apparently, Martha Stewart Living Onmimedia and Costco reached
an agreement to market frozen and fresh foods to customers starting
in 2008. Now, as most of you know, I am a fan of Ms. Stewart, and
I still think she was unjustly incarcerated a few years back, but I
digress! But I am not so sure how the food thing will go over. As
much as I like some of her designs, the few times I watched her
cooking show didn't leave me impressed. The most recent one I
saw was a show dedicated to asparagus, one of my fave veggies.
Well, of the menagerie of recipes she displayed, I really liked only
one. Maybe I just caught Martha on a bad day, so I will definitely
give her the benefit of the doubt, even though I doubt I'll ever
sample her foods, considering there is no Costco here.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You like Martha??!!?? Well hell woman, if I knew that I would have been taking my Stewart pills before coming to see you...
I liked today’s offering, it started out different and it remained so all the way to the end.
Martha Stewart? Cookie, please... you were such a normal (yea right) person.... goes to show: Ya never know

9:50 AM, May 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, maybe you just can't cook....
lay off Martha and her cooking show! Jail can mess up your tast buds!

9:51 AM, May 09, 2007  
Blogger lilredpro5 said...

hey, I haven't been to jail, just a
few of my employees have! and true, you know never know! ;)

6:58 PM, May 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home