Not Your Everyday News

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Clarification and Correction

Ok y'all! I officially have to issue my first publisher's apology for inaccurate
information. I don't feel bad at all, the local rag has to do it almost daily, I
have been doing this for over a month! Anyway, Sandra, my standup comic
pal, called me last night, telling me that the 'Queens from Queens' were
still reading my blog and were trying to post comments, but could not for
some technical reasons, so they called her to relay a message - that being,
they are not ALL Queens, just some of them, the others just straight up
gays (hhmm, I think I worded THAT wrong!). So I just want to say HELLO
to all of you, drag queens or not drag queens, and thanks ever so much for
reading, still hope you can come to visit one day! As for not being able to
post comments, keep trying when you can, it must be a problem with the
Blogger site, and I am FAR from technically inclined to even begin to know
why or what. So sorry guys and gals! Can't write too much today, overslept
AGAIN (but according to hubby I have overslept for about 75% of our
marriage...hhmmm, that sounds about right!), need to get ready for the
birthday bash we have been invited too, so can't tell you about the white
trash drama of Friday night just yet, but I can say that my buddy Francesca
came by last night, slightly intoxicated and in need of water and a grilled
cheese! Her wisdom teeth wounds healed and she was able to drink again,
plus it was her last hurrah before she starts classes on Monday, so she was
bar and frat house hopping! Will be back tomorrow with more follies!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Lola! I'm too lazy to sign up for an account, and besides, the internet here in the sticks of Virginia is spotty. I'm leaving town in less than 12 hours. Stopping in Iowa. I'll be staying in a few hotels along the way and don't you worry your little heads, I'll be sending photographs. (I'm buying a digital camera today!)....

2:12 PM, August 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No correction needed love... When the invasion comes no corrections will be necessary... on your part anyway. Before you get excited, no we still cannot leave a comment as of yet... This is being left by that two left footed funny girl. (Sorry, but I didn't put the rest of what he is rattling off in my ear on here because you guys don't know that side of me. But God help me if they ever do get to leave a comment!)
Love the Blog and We now have a notice up in the club.
Hearts & Kisses - Micca

2:13 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger lilredpro5 said...

Lola...drive carefully, a dig cam is the best way to go! 2 left feet? hmm, I never
noticed! Rattle away in her ear til u
can leave a comment Micca, and thanx so much for y'alls support!

11:07 PM, August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home