Not Your Everyday News

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Time to pick on the blondes

It is nice to have friends with senses of humor. Last night for instance,
my dear friends the Thompsons came by, very late, (for them anyway!)
for dessert after attending a comedic show at a local downtown theater.
But after they were indulged in cheesecake, they had a bit of free
entertainment, some of it naturally provided by the restaurant staff,
the rest by some of my late night customers. As they were preparing
to leave, I introduced the Thompsons to another couple who frequents
the restaurant, I'll call them the Wilsons here. The Wilsons are very
nice, but simply twisted; they provide me with a bevy of blonde jokes,
West Virginia anecdotes, as well as some other funnies that most would
consider politically incorrect (yes, that's why I love them!). They always
share some of these jokes when they come up to pay and I am not busy.
So I quickly got the Thompsons in on the jokefest; I think they were
pleased! I can't repeat them here, but I will throw in a couple of blonde
jokes the Wilsons shared in the past: What is the difference between a
smart blonde and Bigfoot?
Bigfoot has actually been sighted! OR -
What do you call a blonde with half a brain? GIFTED!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess Lola should leave her Jewish jokes out of the loop, eh? ;)

7:33 AM, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home