Not Your Everyday News

Monday, March 05, 2007

Time for soup, hot chocolate, and oatmeal!

Ick. Felt a cold coming on over the weekend, took all kinds of over
the counter meds to try to nip it in the bud, but it appears I didn't
catch it quite in time. Well, as long as it doesn't become a monster,
I can deal. Had a pretty interesting night at the restaurant yesterday.
Michelle came by with some of her friends; I don't see her quite as
often since she has gotten a 'real' job! Not that her other jobs in the
past weren't on the up and up, but it seems this retail cell phone gig
is the one which really made her realize her work ethic potential.
Now if we could just get her personal life in gear.....and she knows
exactly what I am talking about.....stop settling girlfriend. Anyway,
also the dear Thompsons dropped by. I feel bad for them, as the
previous time they visited someone hit their car in the parking lot
and of course ran off. Sadly, as my regular readers know, the restau-
rant parking lot has had its share of unreported dings. Phillip had
his vehicle hit, and Brandy has had hers hit twice. If this keeps up,
insurance companies are going to raise the rates for staff and clients
of the restaurant, citing it as a dangerous zone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Just a Random Girl said...

yeah.
hope you feel aaight.

huggies and mooses.

11:24 PM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger lilredpro5 said...

thanks for the huggies, but the mooses seem too dangerous after what I read in CNN yesterday, think I'll pass!

11:08 AM, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home