Not Your Everyday News

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Almost perfect!

















Brownie lovers of the world....listen up! I came across
this ingenious baker's pan online today, and I have
already targeted this to be a Christmas present for a
good friend of mine who loves to bake. It is a pan with
edges built in, as you can see from the picture above.
With this pan, there will be no gooey centers, each piece
will have the crunchy, tastier side of the brownie. I love
the corner pieces (even when I make a tray of lasagna!),
and know quite a few folks who do as well. It is perfect...
well, almost perfect....I imagine there are those who
prefer the gooey center pieces and are looking at this
pan in horror!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

update your blog!!!

10:59 PM, September 14, 2008  
Blogger protector said...

yeah, but does it map crime in Charlottesville.

http://spotcrime.com/va/charlottesville

6:35 AM, October 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home