Not Your Everyday News

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ventriloquist Fun!
















First and foremost, I must acknowledge ventriloquist/
comedian Jeff Dunham for coming up with one of the
funniest (if not THE funniest) puppet acts ever - Achmed
the Dead Terrorist! Good ole gal pal Michelle showed me
the video of their act online, and I was immediately
HOOKED.....repeating the catch phrase 'Silence....I Kill
You!' way too often, and prompting me to buy tickets to
Dunham's show in mid September right here in our fair
city. For those poor souls unfamiliar with Achmed and
Jeff, just click on the title of this post, and it will take
you to the YouTube video of the act. The humor is at
times dark and/or politically incorrect (the latter being
right up my alley!), but is simply too hilarious to pass
up....ENJOY!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home